PREVIOUS POST

Friday, 2 September 2011

About The Editor

Pleased to meet you :-) I'm Zara Lockwood, editor of this website and "Team Leader" of the Leaders Club - I have built this site for anyone who is looking for tools to help create community and teams. One of the things I see alot online is empty groups, forums, venues like ghost towns, the owner expects people to be as excited and interested in their community as they are, this is rarely the case, I believe this is because people generally feel ripped off either in time, money or both (from hectic, everyday living) So I am focusing on YOU the team leader, community building is team work, your team, are like gold dust, ignore them at your peril! 

I think each of us has the ability to flip between team mate and team leader, this site focuses on tools to organise a team, and be a good team mate, even if you can't fully organise yourself quite yet! Failure is not an option in OUR team of course ;-) but in reality, it happens quite alot in real life doesn't it ? so a rule of thumb might be: KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON! as change doesn't come about by doing nothing, everyone goofs up at some point, best not to beat yourself up about it etc. etc. save that for the tabloids to find out when you get super rich maybe !? As a leader you have to keep going (even if your face is covered in pie) is what I'm saying, that's why plans DO HELP, they catch you when you fall, "old fashioned" concept full of cliched ideas maybe, but true none the less!

Zara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook